Guzman Contact Issues

Haytham,

Another witness update:

Our efforts in reaching one of the witnesses have recently hit a stopping point.   Mr. Salvador Guzman had been living in Mexico and we had been in contact with him.  However, we have recently learned that he may be back in the U.S., and possibly staying with his parents.  We attempted to locate them and have sent a subpoena to a possible address, but do not believe he will respond.

The NCOIC in my office talked to his mother on the phone who, when she found out who was calling, said he was in the hospital. She advised that he was stable but wouldn't explain why he was there, or where he was exactly.

I will keep you posted on additional developments.  Have an excellent Holiday Season, and take care.

SF,
Nick

Nick Gannon
Major, U.S. Marine Corps