Re: Expense and invoices

Well Done.  I'm tracking... Thank You.  Marcy

On Dec 21, 2011, at 10:15 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Dear Ibrahim,
We advanced you three payments of $2040.00, paid on 9/22/10; $3000.00 paid on 1/18/11; and $2391.70 paid on 2/2/11, for a total of $7431.70 .  The case manager notified me that the judge cut some of your fees for the time you waited to testify.  They did the same thing with me when I was waiting for the verdict.  The difference between your claim ($14,631.70) and what you were paid ($12,092.80) is $2538.90.  They specifically denied your rental car claim because their position is that  you could have stayed downtown.  I recall asking you to stay in Dearborn because it was more convenient for me.  Your rental car costs were $618.62.  I have decided to pick up those costs since you rented the car based on information I provided you.  I subtracted the amount of the rental car from the amount we advanced you and came up with $6813.08.  If you would please send us a check in that amount made out to “Puckett and Faraj, PC”  to our Virginia address:

Puckett and Faraj PC
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

Thank you for your help on this case.  I look forward to connecting with you soon, perhaps next month when I’ll be in CA for most of the month.

Best to you
Haytham

From: Ibrahim Al-Marashi [mailto:ibrahim.almarashi@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:59 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Haytham Faraj; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Re: Expense and invoices

Hi Haytham,
The check was for $12,092.80. Let me know if you need me to send you a scanned copy of the check.

yours
Ibrahim

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:
Ibrahim,
I did not know that we made additional payments to you. The amount we're owed is actually more than that. But I also know you did not receive all you are entitled to. The court reduced the amount I submitted on your behalf. Let me know what they sent you and I'll calculate the amount you owe us.

I hope all's well with you

Best