Fw: I-751 Petition Information

See email below ....are his fees normal? Is this something you can do?  I would rather you get the money

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

-----Original message-----
From: Abed Ayoub <abedayoub@gmail.com>
To:
Allen Jawad <ajawad@flaxco.com>
Sent:
Wed, Dec 21, 2011 02:23:22 EST
Subject:
I-751 Petition Information

Allen,

Thank you for the e-mail and attachments.  The green card your wife received is a conditional green card which expires 2 years after arriving in the US.  After two years she is required to file a Form I-751, which is application to remove conditions.  After she removes the conditions she will get a new green card which expires in 10 years.

It is mandatory that she file this form.  The form can be filed 90 days prior to the green card expiration date, which is March of 2012.  This means you can submit in January of 2012.

Along with the form you are required to submit evidence of your bona fide marital relationship, as your removal of conditions is based upon your marriage.  The evidence is used to validate the marriage.  I typically submit any of the following information listed at the end of this email, below the signature line.

This filing is typical.  After the application is filed your wife will get a biometrics appointment for fingerprints, and then she will receive her new green card.  The filing fees are as follows:

USCIS Filing Fee:    $590 ($505 filing fee, $85 biometrics fee)
                                Please make check payable to "US Department of Homeland Security"

Attorney fees:          $1,000  (flat fee, no additional charges for this petition)
                                Please make check   payable to "Abed Ayoub, Esq."

I'd like to help you move forward with this, and get your wife one step closer to her citizenship.  If you'd like to proceed please let me know.  The best way to move forward would be to mail me any of the documents listed below, along with the applicable fees to my DC office (listed below as well).     The sooner I get the material the better --- I want to file this right at the date it is permitted so it can be processed quicker.

After receiving the material I will prepare the package and include a cover letter to submit with the package.  The next step after t his filing will be applying for her citizenship, which we will be able to do in the fall of 2012.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me, 313-995-3333.

Thank you again and look forward to speaking to you soon,

Abed

Material to be included in mailing.  Color copy of green card, front and back is mandatory.  Any of the items below will suffice the burden for showing the bona fides of the marriage.
1. A deed, showing co-ownership of your property or a lease agreement with both of your names on the
lease.
2. Utility bills, credit card bills, and other types of bills which have both of your names on them. Since many utilities will only put a bill in one person's name, some bills in one name and other bills at the same address but in the other spouse's name serve the same purpose: showing your financial & social lives intermingled.
3. Copies of actual credit cards, health insurance cards, or other "joint" cards that you have together,
showing same account number.
4. Car, health, or life insurance that has both of your names on the policy or the other spouse listed as the
beneficiary.
5. 401K or other retirement plan with spouse listed as beneficiary (right to survivorship is the technical term)
6. Bank or stock accounts with both of your names on them.
7. A copy of your joint tax returns. Tax transcripts from the IRS are still the preferred method.
8. A car title or other titles to property showing joint ownership with your spouse.
9. Birth certificate of any children that have been born to your marriage.
10. Documentation of any vacations that you have taken, including flight itineraries, hotel bills, pictures of you
together on vacation.
11. Other family pictures of you together.
12. Documentary proof showing evidence of your children together (Copy of Birth Certificate, photos, etc)

Material can be mailed to:

Law Office of Abed A. Ayoub, Esq.
2700 Connecticut Ave., NW, Apt. 406
Washington, DC  20008