RE: Wuterich Trial

All,

I have made all of my travel arrangements.  I will be arriving the evening of 2 January, leaving the morning of 4 February.  I understand that everyone thinks the trial may only take 2 to 3 weeks, but I am leaving a month.  The trial schedule remains the same -- going on the record on 4 January and beginning panel selection with the members on the morning of 5 January, Thursday.

I wish everyone a very happy holiday season with your loved ones.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit