RE: Registration Update for TLC Death Penalty Seminar

They haven't sent the on-line registration to me yet. I got this far by
just replying to an email that said something like "save me a seat." I'll
look out for it.

Victor Arturo Arana, Attorney
FEDERAL DEFENDERS OF THE
MIDDLE DISTRICT OF GEORGIA, INC.
233 12th Street, Suite 400
Columbus, Georgia 31901-2411
T: (706) 358-0030
F: (706) 358-0029

"And do as adversaries do in law,
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends."