From: Maigen Rowe [mailto:maigen.rowe@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 10:16
To: Shinn Capt Scott R
Cc: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: Gear List

Thanks, Russ.  I'll get this stuff together and take it to the MARDET today.  A couple questions:

*The gear list requires woodland and desert uniforms.  Since he won't be there long enough for a uniform change, can I just send him the woodland gear?

*Can you confirm the address for me?  I think I heard the following:

Pre-trial Confinement Facility
324 Elrod Avenue
MCB Quantico, VA 22134

*How often are you able to call the brig to talk to Jim?  Since he is only able to make collect calls, having him call my office line won't work (I think it would be best if I kept my job.).  If I can have a land line installed, will you be able to pass the number to Jim?

*One (of many) concerns I have is that Jim takes an anti-depressant.  His prescription will run out while he is in the brig if the General doesn't agree to the PTA.  The prescription is only renewed when Jim sees the psychiatrist, so the bottle shows that there are no refills.  How are medications handled?  Will he be able to get a refill?  After talking to Jim this morning, this concern is a big one for me.

I think that is everything for now.  If there is anything else I need to do, please let me know.  I plan to stay in Oklahoma until Thursday or Friday before heading to Indiana for the holidays.  If the General hasn't agreed to the PTA, I will likely stay in Indiana until Jim can come home.  You'll still be able to reach me on my mobile #540.735.5626 or at my office #703.564.7236.

Thank you again for all your help and your patience with my many questions.

Maigen