UPDATE: William Slater Safely Arrived in Warsaw on Dec. 18, 2011 for the 12th Annual Christmas Vacation

December 18, 2011

3:14 PM

Warszawa, Poland
Saska Kępa District

Bob, Elliott, Brian, and Amy,

Just a quick e-mail to let you know that we arrived safely in Warsaw this morning about 9:42 AM Local Time (GMT + 1).  The entire trip went off like clockwork, and the weather is a balmy 5 C. and overcast, which is surprisingly warm for this time of year in Poland.

Things are going quite well here at Joanna’s parents’ home.  (Sending you this e-mail from their home-based Internet connection.)

Thanks again for the opportunity to visit family and friends in person, nearly 4700 miles away, for our 12th Annual Christmas Vacation here.  It means so much to all of us to see each other in person, and it allows me to continue to fulfill the promise I made when I married into this wonderful family in December 2000 to always bring Joanna home for Christmas.  Frankly, after 12 years, there’s no place I’d rather be during this time of year.

These are photo galleries of past trips to Poland.  Of course, we will take and add a lot more photos this year.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150327059425456.585359.867560455&type=1&l=f9d38b0d80

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150336214945456.591931.867560455&type=1&l=77c76f4b77

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150340450820456.595755.867560455&type=1&l=e750e1a1e8

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career