Farewell

Title: Farewell

Hey there hope all is well!

I know I haven't seen some of you in a while but I couldn't leave without saying farewell!

It has been wonderful meeting and working with you in my capacity with BBC and I hope the New year brings you all the joys in the world!

After 10 years in the U.S and 4 with BBC, I have decided to take a new position with SKY News Arabia and will be soon moving to their headquarters in Abu Dhabi …looking for some sun and sand !

If I can ever be of any help please do not hesitate to contact me at jessyelmurr@gmail.com

Over and out!

Jessy Elmurr
Reporter/Producer
BBC Arabic Television
2000 M St. NW I Suite 800 I Washington, DC 20036
202 355 1755
www.bbcarabic.com

http://www.bbc.co.uk