[no subject]

Hi Hytham

I was in court yesterday regarding custody. Kids are going to visit Dad in Cal.
they are leaving dec. 23d.  for 10 days.
my question is : can your connections in cal find out few things for me?
I know they are not connected with ur firm and they have charges and they require a retainer. Im ok with that.

I hate to bother you with this. but I checked around and most investigators require i pay travel expenses and hotel ect....
i don't think that is necessary i just need someone to check on his backround and his real address , employment ,and who's watching the kids ect....

let me know what u think,
thank you,