RE: Davila- Joint Pretrial Statement due at noon

Ok, done.  Calendar Ticklers start on March 1, 2012.

Mary Jo Provenzano
Paralegal

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/>
DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.