From: Haytham Faraj
Sent: Thu 12/08/2011 8:34 PM
To: Wolford Lisa
Subject: Re: lawyer

I'll get you someone else tomorrow.

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2011, at 8:26 PM, "Wolford Lisa" <lisa@csss.net> wrote:

Haytham -
I have done some searching and looked up ratings on Eric Stone, Furlong, drewniak on lawyerratingz.com  Eric's rating was 1.3 Furlong's was 5.0.  Marina Medvin was 5.0, and Sudeep Bose was 4.7.  I understand that this is not something you typically handle and that is fine, if I need to get someone else please tell me what you think of both Marina Medvin and Sudeep Bose.  Btw, neither you or Neal are listed and I do realize that these rating sites are suspect.  However, I have to have some way of finding a lawyer who is interested and will get me the best possible result.  I think I need a different lawyer, the ratings below about Eric support all of my experience which has been horrible at best.

<key_blue_header.gif>
Date

<redflag.gif>    5/31/11   4     1     1     2     1   Knowledgeable for sure, but does not have time for clients, and things carry on far too long. Does not return calls or messages. Came to court with nothing prepared, opening us up to get slam-dunked by the opposition. Wish I had gone with someone else.  <frown.gif>
Registered users can respond to this rating
<redflag.gif>    11/1/08   1     1     1     1     1   Ditto. Messages never returned. Paperwork not getting done until AFTER deadlines, causing delays and additional costs.  <frown.gif>
Registered users can respond to this rating
     6/26/08   1     1     1     1     1   He is never prepared. He tells you to come to his office last minute right before the hearing. He has nothing ready. He types half-professional documents in front of you while you are quietly sitting and waiting for him to finish typing. You wait for him for hours and important conversation is only 20 minutes long. You pay for the time when you are waiting for him, too. Nothing but wasting your time and money.  <frown.gif>
Registered users can respond to this rating

Lisa N. Wolford
402-393-8059w
402-393-1825f
SDVOB, 8(a)/SDB & WOB - TS clearances