From: Wayne Gatewood, Jr
Sent: Wed 12/07/2011 4:52 PM
To: Wayne Gatewood, Jr
Subject: Quality Support's ongoing verification nightmare with CVE at VA - It is UNSATISFACTORY

Greetings Folks:  News will be out tonight sometime but just had to get this information to you and get it off my chest before I blow a gasket!

After initially being refused CVE verification back in August 2011 because CVE said I was a large business, I submitted a reconsideration letter.  Reconsideration by Law is supposed to take 60 Days.  Here we are more than 90 days later and what do I receive?  A request for more information from CVE...so, when you add the time I initially put in for verification (February 2011), to now, we are looking at almost 10 months!  Now...all of a sudden, I have five working days to get everything they want back to them!  They will get what they want but you have to ask yourself folks....what kind of operation is this?

WHY does someone have to submit an entirely new package?  I previously submitted everything they are asking for minus the 2010 Taxes (I submitted 2009).  Also, why are they asking what my PRIMARY NAICS is?  For God's sake, I have more than one NAICS as do many of you all.  What they are trying to do is see if I am in fact a small business under my NAICS and YES I am.  They can go to CCR now that it is corrected and see what my NAICS are...they can see my income and revenue that was already submitted to them and simply do the verification!  They made it a point to obtain a CCR page to deny verification...now why not use it to support verification?  They can go to the question sheet that I already answered six months ago to find the answers to all of the other questions they are once again asking.

This to me is a clear sense of harassment from CVE.  Why in the hell do we have to put up with this sort of abuse and insanity?  It is a deplorable situation and I cannot understand why General Shinseki himself has not stepped in to make some heads roll.

By the way folks.  I work 8 hours a day (and sometimes more) running my Company and I do my Veterans News and such at night as many of you are aware.  I say this since I am sure CVE would like to know what I do with my time.  In essence, it is really none of their business how I run my Company as long as I own it, control it, manage, and run it....and I do, and have been doing it for 22 years without the help of CVE to tell me how to do it!!

Sorry to spout off folks but I have simply had it with these people.  You can see the e-mail below from Attorney Lee Dougherty...Army Ranger.  Enough is enough folks.  Someone has got to put a stop to this insanity.

Again, thanks for letting me vent...I needed to get this off my chest.  Again, you can start reading from the CVE VA e-mail at the bottom than read on up to my e-mail back to CVE and then Attorney Lee Dougherty's e-mail.

Sincerely..................Wayne

Wayne M. Gatewood, Jr. USMC (Ret)
President/CEO
Quality Support, Inc.
A Service Disabled Veteran and Minority Owned-Small Business
8201 Corporate Drive, Suite 220
Landover, MD 20785
301-459-3777 EXT 101   -   Fax 301-459-6961

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their Nation."  - George Washington