RE:

·         It looks like fun.  It is funny that all the pics show the roads as flat… deceptive advertising I think (smile).  I will need to get in shape for that ride.  It looks like there are numerous rides throughout the year which one are you going on?

·         My friend Dave Kennedy that I mentioned last night can be reached at

o    dave.kennedy@cox.net

o    402-291-5235 home

402-850-1620 cell

I sent him a message on facebook letting him know that I was going to connect the 2 of you so he will already be aware.  He is the nicest guy you will enjoy chatting with him.   His wife Kris is so funny, she is a psych nurse and has the most tender heart and is so brave in her own way.  However, she totally hates the computer and only gets on to check her email every 2 weeks which even that much human to computer interaction stresses her out.  She also is an outstanding cook.  Whenever I am in Omaha and she isn’t working they have me over for dinner it is so nice.  If you are ever in Omaha I will bring you over, they won’t mind me inviting you, in fact, they would love it.  They have 3 cats that think they are people and they are hilarious, they will meow at you and expect you to respond.

Btw, sorry about the loss of your other lawyers and Bethany but God is going to take care of you and put the right people in your life.  You just have to keep doing the right thing (and I know you will) and it will happen.   I have been through these kinds of transitions multiple times.  It is scary when it happens (at least it was for me).  Be glad for the time frame that these people shared your life, maybe they weren’t meant to be a permanent part of your life.  They may have only been there to assist you along your way and you along theirs.  As my firm has changed over the years some people no longer fit for whatever reason and that is fine.  It can just strengthen your relationship with Neal and clarify your goals as a firm.

Take care -

Lisa N. Wolford

CSSS.NET

President & CEO