From: Cheryl Carpenter <cheryl@carpenterlaw.us>
Subject: [MI-Warriors] Psychodrama Director's Weekend with Louise
To: MI-Warriors@yahoogroups.com
Cc: jillflagg8@aol.com, "Nancy Iler" <Nancy.Iler@ilerlawfirm.net>, "Greg Reeves" <greg@reeveslaw.net>, "Joe Sukup" <joes@2keller.com>, "Jeff Chapdelaine" <jeff@jeffchaplaw.com>, "Louise Lipman" <lipmannyc1@aol.com>, "Haytham Faraj" <farajh@gmail.com>, "Daniel Ambrose" <daniel@ambroselawgroup.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 12:53 PM

Details are finalized for the Psychodrama Director's Weekend with Louise Lipman.  Cost is $275.00 per person.  Here are the dates and times.

Fri, 3/23 9:30 - 5:30 pm
Sat, 3/24 9:30 - 5:30 pm
Sun, 3/25 9:30 - 12:30 pm

Location will be determined but will be in metro Detroit area.  Last time we did this we rented space in a building in Ferndale that was very nice and calming.  If we need to rent a space again, I'd ask if everyone who attends could chip in about $10-20 for meeting area.

SPACE IS LIMITED to 15 people.  The response to this has been great so please mail me your check (payable to me and I'll pay Louise) to the below address.  If there is more than 15 people who are interested, I will start a wait list.  So far, the people who are interested are listed below.  I will hold spots for the first 15 who mail me a check.

1.  Me
2.  Patrick Barone
3.  Elizabeth Corby (Patrick's wife, psychologist and has been to PD sessions)
4.  Plus one for Patrick (not sure who)
5.  Marj Russell
6.  Shannon Smith
7.  Jeff Chapedelaine
8.  Greg Reeves
9.  Joe Sukup
10.  Jill Flagg
11.  Nancy Iler
12.  Ian Lyngklip
13.  Plus one for Ian
14.  Barton Morris

For those of you coming from out of town, I recommend the following hotels.  They are nice but not fancy.  They are close to where we will do the workshop.

Holiday Inn Express
35270 Woodward Ave
Birmingham, MI
248-642-6200

Radison Hotel

39475 Woodward Avenue, Bloomfield Hills MI 48304, United States
Reservations: (800) 967-9033
Telephone: (248) 644-1400

Can't wait to see everyone.  We have done this workshop once before with Louise and it was fantastic.  We worked on personal dramas and each of us were able to direct a drama under Louise's supervision.  It is Louise's goal to have each of us work as a director in some capacity during the weekend.  I remember she gave us the choice to work on directing the drama, direct the walk and talk, do the warm up, etc.  I hope to do this at least twice a year.

Lastly, I was contacted by psychodramatist Connie Lawrence who has regular PD meetings in Cleveland.  Check out her website if interested in more PD training.  She has worked with Louise and other TLC grads.  www.clevelandpsychodrama.com

Cheryl A. Carpenter, PLLC
Attorney at Law
25742 Schoolcraft Road
Redford, MI  48239