RE: Consolidated Witness List

FYI - I found the number for Cowan, but she wasn't in.  I left a message on her voicemail.

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 7:52
To: Shinn Capt Scott R
Subject: Re: Consolidated Witness List

I don't know who those people are. I think Combe is succumbing to the normal human desire to win regardless of what we've heard about this case. I feel like they are going to try and overcome their star witness' shortfalls through expert testimony. Of course, I hope that those officers are good character witnesses for Klay.