From: Klay 1stLt Ariana B
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 8:23
To: Barclay Maj John R; Hudspeth LtCol Nicole K
Subject: Email from Maigen Rowe forwarded to me from Capt Jim RoweFW: Fw: Thoughts...

Please note the forwarded email's relation to the attached timeline.  After this email, Rowe told me that I needed to call Maigan and fix how he I had humiliated him in front of his wife or he would talk to the Command and that no one would believe me about the incident with him and Jeremy.  He also had Maigen come over to visit me so I would not commit suicide.  This is right after I the incident with Rowe and Jeremy.

V/R
1stLt Ariana Klay
S-3A /Assistant Operations Officer
H&S Bn, HQMC, Henderson Hall