Reminder-LIBC Meeting at Byblos at 6 pm on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011

Good afternoon,

This is a reminder that we have an LIBC meeting at Byblos Banquet Center (7258 Chase Road, Dearborn, MI) at 6 pm on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011.  Please confirm if you will be attending as we are planning to have a light dinner and we need a count of how many people will be there.  We thank you very much for your cooperation.

We advised you earlier of our agenda, but if you have not received the agenda, please advise and we will forward it to you.

We really need to know today (or tomorrow at the latest) the number of people attending the meeting.

Best regards,

Nassib (Ned) Fawaz

Founding Chairman

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)

6850 N. Haggerty Road

Canton, MI 48187 U.S.A.

Phone:  +734-354-2000

Fax:  +734-354-4225