Notice: Certificates of Good Standing

Title: State Bar of Michigan
View this e-mail as a web page

State Bar of Michigan

Certificates of Good Standing

You have received this e-mail because you have been identified as a member who orders Certificates of Good Standing on a regular basis. As a courtesy, we would like to inform you that the State Bar of Michigan office will be closed Friday, December 23 through Monday, January 2. Requests for certificates that are sent during that period will be processed when the State Bar re-opens on January 3, 2012.

We hope that this notification will allow you to plan accordingly and enable us to meet your needs timely.

Our best wishes for a peaceful holiday season.