RE: Curriculum Vitae?

Capt Shinn,

You are welcome.  I do have a resume but I do not keep it on my computer at work.  I am not sure I feel comfortable providing that at this time and will need to staff this with my supervisor first.  Could you provide me with some information on why you may need a copy of my resume?  Thanks!

Have a great weekend too!

V/R,

Anna Barton
Victim Advocate
Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
2034 Barnett Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134
Phone:  (703) 432-0053
Fax:  (703) 784-1083

24/7 Victim Assistance:  To reach a victim advocate after hours, please call the Quantico Victim Advocacy Helpline at (703)-350-1688.

WARNING: The attached contains information that is protected by the PRIVACY
ACT and is for "OFFICIAL USE ONLY".  The sensitive nature of the document
requires special control measures to restrict unauthorized access to its
content.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail transmission and any document accompanying it may contain
confidential information.  The information transmitted is intended only for
the use of the individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of the transmitted information, you are hereby notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender and then delete the
information.