RE: Introductions

Lisa,

The pleasure in our meeting was entirely mine!  I look forward to getting to know you better.  Thank you for this introduction.

Haytham, Neal,

It is nice to “meet” you.  I have a very fond place in the heart today for Marines.  I was at an event last night for wounded warriors with some fellow Army Rangers.  There were 4 wounded Marines from Bethesda at the event.  We ended up spending the evening drinking and laughing with these incredible young men.  It was a great night and I am paying today for trying to keep up with a bunch of 20yo Marines.  I look forward to meeting you both in person.

Happy Holidays,

Lee

Lee Dougherty, Esq.

General Counsel, P.C.

6862 Elm Street, Suite 800

McLean, VA 22101

Main:  703-556-0411

Direct: 703-226-1869

Fax:  703-556-6540

ldougherty@generalcounsellaw.com

www.generalcounsellaw.com

cid:image002.jpg@01CA725B.C74F16C0

TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER: Under applicable U.S. Treasury Regulations, we are required to inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this email or any attachment hereto is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, either (i) for purposes of avoiding penalties imposed under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) for promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY/PRIVILEGE:  This electronic message transmission contains information from this law firm which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (703-556-0411) or by electronic mail immediately.