LIBC Meeting Request- Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 from 6:00-7:00pm

Dear Members,

I hope everyone is doing well and you enjoyed your holidays. It has been just over two months that we last communicated with you. The duration of Dr. Ned's last trip was longer then expected. He arrived back to the US Thanksgiving weekend. Upon his return he asked that I schedule a LIBC meeting next week Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 from 6:00-7:00pm. It will be held at Byblos Banquet Center located at 7258 Chase Rd, Dearborn, MI 48126. Light dinner and refreshments will be served. The evenings agenda will be as follows:

LIBC Meeting Agenda:
1. LIBC updates
2. Next action steps regarding Akkar Computer Center in Akkar
3. Honoring an active member of our community
4. New Business
   Adjourn

Please confirm your attendance by reply email. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly 313-414-8188. We look forward to catching up and seeing you all there.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Reima Abouarabi