Join us to honor a Detroit hero

Title: ACLU

Dear Haytham,

Join us Thursday, December 15 as we toast the memory of a true Detroit hero and beloved member of the ACLU of Michigan Metro Detroit Branch, Dr. Eugene V. Perrin.

Each year we celebrate Bill of Rights Day by honoring local civil liberties leaders with the Bernard Gottfried Award. This year, we're proud to celebrate Dr. Perrin's lifetime of activism for civil rights, social justice, the environment and peace.

Bill of Rights Day Celebration
Thursday, December 15 at 5:30 p.m.
Swords Into Plow Shares Peace Center & Gallery
33 East Adams, Detroit

Advance tickets are $20, which includes hors d'oeuvres and wine. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $25. A secure, well-lit lot will be provided for parking.

We hope to see you there,

ACLU of Michigan
www.aclumich.org

Square