Gary IN case

Mr. Faraj:

I was referred to you by Merrida Coxwell.   I had previously corresponded with you regarding a possible referral against a Gary, Indiana Trucking company.  Apparently, the client was forced off of the road by a jackknifing truck.  The resulting debris damaged the client’s vehicle, and apparently, she inhaled particles of debris, necessitating two surgeries.  The accident took place in Idaho, the truck apparently operates out of Gary, IN.  The client lives in Mississippi.

Please contact me if you are interested in assisting on this case, as I understand that you would have no trouble pro hac or are already licensed in Indiana.

Sincerely,

Trent Walker

Trent Walker
Attorney at Law
162 E. Amite Street | Jackson, MS | 39201
601-988-8888 | (f)601-353-0215 | 1call.ms