IL Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism

Dear Colleagues,

ILSCCP is serious about advancing the cause of professionalism, integrity and civility. However, that doesn’t mean that we take ourselves too seriously. Check out our blog for a slightly irreverent (yet professional) take on issues that affect all of us as attorneys. In fact, ILSCCP Blog needs a name, so if think of a good one, enter the contest.

We also encourage you to visit ILSCCP’s website, where you can learn about the lawyer mentoring program we are rolling out across the state and find out how you can participate (and earn 6 hours of free professional responsibility CLE Credit in the process!) For those thirsty to know more about our other activities and initiatives, take a look at our Annual Report.

Thanks for reading this email. Please join the blog discussions, share your thoughts, and if you are so moved, “Like” us on Facebook now and then.

Email logoJayne Reardon, Executive Director
Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism
Two Prudential Plaza, 180 N. Stetson Ave., Suite 1950  Chicago, IL 60601
twitter facebook linkedin rssfeed     www.ilsccp.org    p:312.363.6210