RE: Mohamed Soueid

Thanks and thanks for speaking with me this morning.

Michael

Michael S. Nachmanoff
Federal Public Defender
Eastern District of Virginia
Office of the Federal Public Defender
1650 King Street, Suite 500
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
(703) 600-0860 (telephone)
(703) 600-0880 (facsimile)

From:	Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To:	"'Michael Nachmanoff'" <Michael_Nachmanoff@fd.org>
Date:	11/22/2011 11:32 AM
Subject:	RE: Mohamed Soueid

Mr. Nachmanoff,
Mrs. Iyman Soueidâs number is 703-405-1979. She is the wife
Ms. Rasha Elass is the cousin. Sheâs at 202-744-6609