From: Michael Nachmanoff <Michael_Nachmanoff@fd.org>
Date: November 21, 2011 18:53:52 EST
To: neal@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Mohamad Soueid

Dear Mr. Puckett:

The Office of the Federal Public Defender was appointed this afternoon by
the Honorable Claude M. Hilton to represent Mr. Mohamad Soueid.  We
understand that you have been representing him up to this point, and we
would like to discuss the case with you and to obtain a copy of your file
as quickly as possible.  I have left a voice mail for you, and I look
forward to hearing from you.   Thanks for your cooperation.

Michael

Michael S. Nachmanoff
Federal Public Defender
Eastern District of Virginia