8(a)/SDB, WOB, SDVOSB

From: Wolford Lisa
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 5:25 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com

Haytham -

Okay, you are right (you knew that) I need an attorney for the ticket, it is a misdemeanor see below:

Exceeding speed limit - A person shall be guilty of reckless driving who drives a motor vehicle on the highways in the Commonwealth (i) at a speed of twenty miles per hour or more in excess of the applicable maximum speed limit where the applicable speed limit is thirty miles per hour or less, (ii) at a speed of sixty miles per hour or more where the applicable maximum speed limit is thirty-five miles per hour, (iii) at a speed of twenty miles per hour or more in excess of the applicable maximum speed limits where the applicable maximum speed limit is forty miles per hour or more, or (iv) in excess of eighty miles per hour regardless of the applicable maximum speed limit).

I am so glad that I asked you.  I had no idea it was such a big deal.  Okay, please get me an attorney right away.

Individual in question is Paul Fogle

Linkedin profile

Note that he is VP/COO of 1st Mt Vernon...

He is wanting to set up a new LLC in VA named Private Lending Store, LLC.  He has provided some draft documents regarding the investment program and how it would work.  I think his company took quite a bath on the subprime mortgage market and that is the market that he knows.  However, it is also one that is fraught with fraud and other misbehaviors that are less than savory.  I did see 2 court cases listed on google, the one below and another related to a funeral home in Georgia that looks like from what I could find was not the right thing to be doing.  He is talking about charging private rates of 14-15% to the borrower, investors will collect approximately 12%, servicer of the loan takes 1% and he takes 2% plus fees.  However, his background is also all commercial real estate and the worst of the behaviors that I have heard about have been to individuals.  He is planning to have PLS, LLC work with investors in rental real estate.  I do understand that the market is somewhat frozen still with the lenders but that is because they don't want to get involved in any more bad loans.  So anyway, I think that synopsizes my concerns regarding the market, now I need your help in resolving one way or the other my concerns regarding Paul and his history of business behaviors which I am unsure of.

Plaintiff:

DOROTHY L. WILLIAMS

Defendants:

FIRST MOUNT VERNON INDUSTRIAL LOAN ASSOCIATION, RICHARD BERG, PAUL FOGLE, BARTON GROH and ARTHUR BENNETT

Case Number:

1:2011cv01885

Filed:

October 26, 2011