Notice of withdrawal of charges/specs

Sir,
  Did you receive notice from Capt Combe on 10 Nov re: the withdrawal of some of the charges/specs in US v. Rowe?

Combe states in his motion that:

"On 4 November 2011, the government withdrew and dismissed the following charges and specifications (which notice was provided to the court and the defense on 10 November 2011)"

...But I haven't seen that.  If he did, can you send that to Mr. Faraj and me?

Thank you in advance!

V/r,

S. Russell Shinn
Captain, US Marine Corps

Officer-in-Charge
Defense Counsel Assistance Program
Marine Corps Defense Services Organization

703.614.0885 (w)
703.470.0671 (c)

"Marines Defending Marines"