From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:35 PM
To: Chadi Nassif
Cc: 'Ghida Nassif'
Subject: RE: Detained units from BAYONNE.

I need to know what you would like me to do.  Here are the options and what I need.

1.       Option #1: I can immediately file an action on behalf of the owner to halt the transfer of the vehicle.  To do that I need

a.       To know who do the vehicles belong to?

b.      A copy of the vehicle title.  Also if available a copy of the bill of sale and a copy of any document provided by CBP

c.       Approval from the owner/ client to go ahead and do the work.  Yesterday Sadik called me to direct that Sallaum will no longer pay for ALL the dealers and that we should prepare individual invoices.  That makes sense to me since it is their vehicles.  Please let me know

2.       Option #2: Since these vehicles were already part of the other group.  We can continue as we had been.  I will be communicating with all the dealers today and tomorrow to determine who wants to continue.  Once I have an idea that everyone is interested, I will file the law suit which is now ready to be filed.