Re: The keys in the Chase Auto Sales

DUDE, LOL!

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:54:21 -0500
To: JOHN A. AKOURI<john@akouri.com>
Subject: Re: The keys in the Chase Auto Sales

John,
I'll email you when I get home. I forgot to open the garage.

On Nov 16, 2011, at 10:50 AM, "JOHN A. AKOURI" <john@akouri.com> wrote:

Dear Haythan:

Your secretary here in Dearborn said you had the keys and would be returning this week back to Michigan, do you have them or have you left them in your Dearborn office?

SINCERELY,

JOHN A. AKOURI

The documents accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to Akouri & Associates, P.L.L.C., which is confidential and/or legally privileged.  This information is intended only for the use of individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this telecopied and/or e-mail  information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and arrange for return of the original documents to us.