RE: Soueid Motion for Public Defender/attorney fees

Haytham:  You did not attach the edited Motion to your last email.  Can you send that so I can complete this?  Which bankruptcy form did you want to attach – the printout from the Court’s website indicating that he had a discharge, or did you want me to go back into PACER and get the actual discharge order? Were you going to contact the client or did you want me to contact the client’s wife about filling out the affidavit and giving us the bank statements?

Mary Jo Provenzano

Paralegal

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA

twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.