From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 11:01 AM
To: Wolford Lisa
Subject: Re: RE:

So long as you're not a habitual speeder, they'll let you to plead it down and may be wen dismiss it if you do traffic school.

On Nov 14, 2011, at 11:03 AM, "Wolford Lisa" <lisa@csss.net> wrote:

Thanks Haytham, after reading stuff online (I know dangerous to trust that) I started to get pretty concerned.  My FSO has assured me it shouldnât affect my clearances though.  She has been through this loop with others.

Lisa N. Wolford

CSSS.NET

President & CEO

SDVOSB, 8(a)/SDB & WOB