Re: US v. Rowe - Defene Motion to Dismiss

Russ, when you get a chance can you break this down barney style for me.

From: Shinn Capt Scott R <scott.shinn@usmc.mil>
To: Hale LtCol Charles C <charles.c.hale@usmc.mil>
Cc: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>; Combe Capt Peter C <peter.combe@usmc.mil>; jeffrey.hoey@navy.mil
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:08 PM
Subject: US v. Rowe - Defene Motion to Dismiss

Good afternoon and Happy Birthday, sir -
  I am the newly detailed defense counsel for Capt Rowe, replacing Maj McConnell.  Mr. Faraj and I respectfully submit to Court and opposing counsel the attached Motion to Dismiss - Multiplicity/Unreasonable Multiplication of Charges.

V/r,

S. Russell Shinn
Captain, US Marine Corps

Officer-in-Charge
Defense Counsel Assistance Program
Marine Corps Defense Services Organization

703.614.0885 (w)
703.470.0671 (c)

"Marines Defending Marines"