Hey Haytham! We found you a match.

Donate Now banner

Dear Haytham,

When we held our first National Days of Action against Wage Theft back in 2009, nobody was even talking about wage theft. Since then, anti-wage theft laws have been passed in New York, Seattle, Texas, Miami-Dade County, San Francisco and other cities across the country. Together we are making a difference!

See your dollars go twice as far in support of just jobs!

Gifts made between now and Nov. 17 will be matched dollar-for-dollar.

Please give to support this year's National Days of Action: Nov. 17-20.

For four days next week interfaith worker advocates across the country will pray and take action for Just Jobs - jobs with pay and benefits that support a family, with employers that don't steal wages - jobs with dignity. We need to raise $10,000 by Nov. 17 to help strengthen the campaign to end wage theft.

Give a gift of $10 or more and your donation will be doubled by a generous supporter!

Stopping wage theft puts money in the pockets of workers. It makes sure employers pay their fair share of taxes. And it gives ethical businesses a level playing field because they no longer have to compete with business owners who steal from their employees. Just jobs are good for everybody.

The fight against wage theft is winnable. Together, we can make just jobs a priority at the local, state and national levels.

Thanks for your support,

Kim Bobo

P.S. An anonymous donor will MATCH your gift up to $5,000 - but it has to be in before Nov. 17. Click here to contribute $10, $25, $100 or more right now -- and double your impact in the fight for just jobs!

Bar

To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. Click here if you want to modify your email communication preference or to unsubscribe from the Interfaith Worker Justice e-mail list.

Tell a friend about our newsletter.

Interfaith Worker Justice | 1020 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. | Chicago, IL 60660 | ph (773) 728-8400

empowered by Salsa