RE: US v Rowe

Good evening Judge Hale,

When will our 39a take place where the court will take notice of my severance of atty/client relationship with Capt Rowe? I think it is scheduled for 18 November, correct?  I am just trying to solidify my schedule for next week now that the Rowe trial moved (and I will be relieved).  I have an appointment for the morning of Monday, 14 November that I really need to keep.  I will be back to the office, but not likely until around 0930-1000.  I'm just trying to ensure that is not a problem.

Thank you, Sir.

v/r
Maj McConnell