From: Jasper Maj Thomas F <thomas.jasper@usmc.mil>
To: Baker Col John
Sent: Sun Nov 06 09:19:41 2011
Subject: RE: TCAP/DCAP (UNCLASSIFIED)

Good morning Sir-

I forwarded a customized client release form to Capt Rowe and requested he call me today so I can provide disinterested advice.  You will receive his charge sheet and signed DC release form from Matt tomorrow.  The investigation is hundreds of pages and will be delivered to Capt Shinn from Maj Mcconnell Mon/Tues.

I will be travelling to NOLO but will ensure this takes place.

V/R
Tom