Rowe Detailing

Haytham,

I have been attempting to contact Jim Rowe all morning but haven't gotten a hold of him yet.  As I mentioned, I have spoken to my Defense Chain of Command about this issue and all agree that we need to take some action.  I am also still looking into the FL Bar rules on this.  I just wanted to keep you in the loop.  Once I get in touch with Jim I'll let you know what he says.

s/f
Matt

Major Matthew N. McConnell, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel, MCB Quantico
Defense Services Organization, Eastern Region
Marine Corps Base, Quantico
3250 Catlin Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134
Front Desk: 703.784.4615