Dodd/Savino

Haytham,

I tried to reach you earlier by phone and was unable to do so.  This is what I wanted to discuss.

Brian and I talked today about a possible solution to our problem that would be less expensive and less painful for all than litigation.  He tried to reach Mr. Dodd to discuss it and was unable to.  Here's what Brian and I discussed.  If Mr. Dodd is experiencing cash flow problems, which Brian thinks is a possibility, Mr. Dodd may be and Brian would be amenable to a workout in which Mr. Dodd acknowledges the debt, and an agreement is executed that includes a payment schedule and provides for the payment of interest.

Given the absence of communications from Mr. Dodd on the matter in the last couple of weeks, unless there are substantive discussions by tomorrow that are satisfactory to Brian, Brian will give up and go forward on the basis that there will be no amicable solution.

Bert

Treasury Circular 230 Disclosure: To the extent this communication contains any statement regarding federal taxes,
that statement was not written or intended to be used, and it cannot be used, by any person (i) as a basis for avoiding
federal tax penalties that may be imposed on that person, or (ii) to promote, market or recommend to another party
any transaction or matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is
intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying
of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

Thank You.