Fw: Saad, Joseph & Zihra v City of Dearborn Heights

------Original Message------
From: Diane M. Waldenmayer
To: Nick Hadous
Subject: Saad, Joseph & Zihra v City of Dearborn Heights
Sent: Oct 28, 2011 4:28 PM

Dear Mr. Hadous:

I just realized that I did not put the CD in the envelope with the hard
copy of the letter that I emailed to you earlier. Our mail clerk has
already left with the mail.  I will put another copy of the letter with
the CD in an envelope and drop it in a mailbox on my way home today.

--
Diane M. Waldenmayer
Cummings, McClorey, Davis, & Acho, P.L.C.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail correspondence is confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender of the delivery error
immediately, and then delete it from your system.  Do not read,
use, or copy this e-mail, or disclose it to others.  This e-mail
is not intended to waive the attorney-client privilege, or any
other privilege.  Thank you.