FW: Soueid

Haytham,
        We can also talk this afternoon after 4:00 pm, if you are available.  Thanks, Dennis.

From: Fitzpatrick, Dennis (USAVAE)
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:22 AM
To: 'Haytham Faraj'
Cc: 'Van Grack, Brandon (NSD)'
Subject: Soueid

Haytham,
        Are you available for a call tomorrow morning at 10:00 am (et) with us?  If that time is not available, please suggest another time tomorrow.  We’ll be in my office, or we can call you if you prefer.

        Also, here is the contact information for the classified information security officer assigned to this case.  If she hasn’t contacted you yet, I suggest contacting her:

Mara Peterson
(202) 305-8716
Maura.l.peterson@usdoj.gov

Dennis Fitzpatrick