RE: Souied

Haytham,

                I’m in my office for the rest of the day.  Please feel free to call.  Are you in the DC area this week so we could meet in person?  Dennis.

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:43 AM
To: Fitzpatrick, Dennis (USAVAE)
Cc: Hammerstrom, Neil (USAVAE); Van Grack, Brandon (NSD) (JMD)
Subject: RE: Souied

Good morning Dennis,

Are you available to talk today?

From: Fitzpatrick, Dennis (USAVAE) [mailto:Dennis.Fitzpatrick@usdoj.gov]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 6:32 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Hammerstrom, Neil (USAVAE); Van Grack, Brandon (NSD) (JMD)
Subject: Souied

Haytham,

        I attach the government’s Motion for Revocation of Release Order and the Notice of Motion.  You should have also received electronic copies of these documents via the court’s electronic notification system.

        We should discuss a time to meet early next week to discuss scheduling matters and other procedural issues in advance of next Friday’s arraignment.  Feel free to suggest some dates and times and we can coordinate our schedules.

        In addition, I believe the FBI has property they wish to return to your client.  We should discuss that as well.

        Thank you.

Dennis Fitzpatrick

(703) 299-3954.