Christmas Cards

Haytham,

We are getting ready to order cards to send out to clients can you please
send me a compiled list of who you would like to send cards to so we can
order the correct number. Also if you have any clients that have not made it
into the TimeMatters system here in DC, can you please send me contact info
so I can add them to the list.

Thank you,

Bethany

Bethany N. Trujillo
Office Manager

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

bethany@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/>

twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.