Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Oct 19, 2011, at 8:04 PM, Puckett Neal wrote:

My buddy in Baltimore.  He's Of Counsel to us.  He wants to put us on his website.  See his question below.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Steve Levin" <slevin@StevenLevinLaw.com>
Date: October 19, 2011 2:38:44 PM EDT
To: "Puckett Neal" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: possible matter

Hey, Neal.  Hope all is well.

Do you have anyone interested in possibly working with a guy who wants to upgrade his OTH?  If so, feel free to call Jake Stevenson at 443.975.2445 and let him know that you are returning the call.  I spoke with him briefly this morning, but had to get to court.

I am redesigning my website and will include your firm on the new site (my partner is joining me next month:  Levin & Curlett LLC).  How would you prefer that I mention you or your firm?  Should I list you as “of counsel” or your entire firm as “of counsel”?

Steven H. Levin
The Levin Law Firm LLC
250 W. Pratt Street
Suite 1300
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Phone: 410.545.5871 (direct)
Mobile: 443.996.7223
Fax: 410.685.2222

<image001.jpg>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a lawyer. It may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege that may attach to this communication. Thank you for your cooperation.