Re: Story about my client accused of spying. 100% government intimidation for pro Syria political views

Great. I'll contact him soon

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:28 AM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:
Hi Hicham,
Max may absolutely contact me. The story of perfidy and betrayal is fantastic and incredible. The U.S. Government's conduct is a thing of fiction or Hollywood drama but all too real.