Rotc Master Contact List

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=f29d1b8701&view=att&th=12b3d542d4a3b54d&attid=0.1&disp=vah&zw

This list has all contact information of all cadets from 2010-2011. Might be a little outdated for this year however it would work well. There are a couple more people on that list we might be able to get witness statements from.

Also CDT Janko's # is there along with CDT Wu'sÂ

2LT Hirschler would be a good witness if we could get him.

One more thing I forgot to mention while on the phone.Â
CDT Desmet and CDT Everhart are part of Cal Poly San Luis ROTC meaning they are directly under LTC Krivda. Something to keep in mind.