RE: Puckett & Faraj Federal Criminal Defense Page

Hi Marcy,

Yes, we?ll add an attorney?s section with the new bios.

For the FTP access, you?ll want to use:

Username: pfuser10

Password: 67fIUOkl

It should work for both sub-domains.  Let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks Again!

Micah Johnson

Chief Ingredient, Inc.

www.chiefingredient.com