From: Lopez SSgt Marina D [mailto:marina.lopez@usmc.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 2:20 PM
To: Bethany Trujillo
Subject: RE: hey lady

I'm sooo sorry!! :( It's not my fault it's my lifeline's fault! :( I'm super bummed too!! But if I can make it I will. I promise.  I will make a special day for you next week to have dinner!! But PLEASE PLEASE tell him I need a rain check.  :( Text you when my phone rises from the dead.  I'm headed to some meetings so Fb me so I can keep in touch with you. Lol. I don't know how else to communicate...LOL...love ya chica!!