Television News broadcast to apologize for misreporting information this evening in the USVI See enclosed email.

Haytham,

Television News broadcast to apologize for misreporting information this
evening in the USVI that DAVILA was arrested, See below email.

Today, Another newspaper has print a headline regarding my case FRONT PAGE.
( USVI Daily News) on line at
http://virginislandsdailynews.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Sir, Sorry about the giving the wrong information during our newscast on
Tuesday. We will be correcting that in tonight's newscast please advise.

Regards

Mr.Glen Dratte

General Manager

WSVI-TV 8 ABC

340.778-5008 X 225

340.778-5011

whom it is addressed; it contains information that is proprietary and
confidential, and may be privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE: (A) DO NOT READ THIS
E-MAIL MESSAGE, FORWARD IT TO ANY PERSON, SAVE IT, PRINT IT, OR OTHERWISE
USE IT; (B) DELETE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM; AND (C) NOTIFY THE SENDER,
BY RETURN E-MAIL, OF THE MISTAKEN TRANSMISSION. Thank you.