ICLE's Partnership is a Gold Mine for MI Lawyers

Title: ICLE's Partnership is a Gold Mine for MI Lawyers
Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here to open in your browser.

ICLE | Your Partner in Practice
The Partnership
"Michigan lawyers' best kept secret—it's a gold mine!

We've cut costs quite a bit in recent years, but consider the ICLE Partnership to be one of our practice 'necessities,' like court rules and basic research tools.

We need speed. With our high volume of cases, research time is a valuable commodity, and even the least-sophisticated computer users at our firm can quickly track down a topic on the law, find a form, or both. We recently came across an issue relating to the statute of limitations and needed quick resolution. We found what we needed in the ICLE Partnership."

What I Like Best About ICLE's Partnership
  • 24-hour access
  • Constant updates
  • Good deals—we send our attorneys to timely seminars for free
  • How-To Kits—unique to ICLE, and quite handy
  • The debtor/creditor resources, of course!
Steven A. Harms, Muller Muller Richmond Harms & Myers PC, Birmingham

Join Steven and 9,100+ other Michigan Lawyers—get the ICLE Partnership today!

GET ONE MONTH FREE or $100 OFF the Partnership.*
Use coupon code SPD100 during checkout for the discount. Offer expires 12/31/11.

Get Started Today!
www.icle.org/demo | 877-229-4350

*$100 discount is for annual purchasers only. 1 month free offer is for monthly payment plan purchasers only. The monthly payment option requires the use of a credit card. Purchase of the ICLE Partnership requires a signed subscriber agreement. You must be a Michigan lawyer to be eligible for the ICLE Partnership. By signing the Partnership subscriber agreement, you commit to a 12-month subscription. Price is based on number of lawyers in firm. Complete subscriber agreement available at www.icle.org/demo. Enter coupon code online or call us. Limit one coupon per person or firm. Offer expires 12/31/11.

The Institute of Continuing Legal Education
If you would like to opt out of this type of e-mail, edit your e-mail preferences.
If you do not wish to receive any future e-mail notices, unsubscribe and your name will be removed from the list.
Questions or comments? Please call ICLE toll-free at 877-229-4350, or reply to this e-mail.
ICLE, 1020 Greene St., Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1444, 734-764-0533.

Informz for iMIS