Subject: RE: [FWD: Hi]
From: "janet@maxambit.com" <janet@maxambit.com>
Date: Fri, September 30, 2011 11:48 am
To: cmartin@afcia.us

Carolyn,
I have attached a copy of my Motion for New Trial. (15 pages of motion and 104 pages of exhibits.)
When you have 10 or 15 minutes, this lays out the crux of my case beautifully. I believe Exhibit b or c includes the OPM adjudicators' reasoning for removing me from the contract. It's quite nauseating and a PERFECT example of how adjudicators make screwed up decisions based on sorry investigations. Everything in it is incorrect and it is clear that they used the lies of the UAPD to make their evaluation of my integrity.
Janet
p.s.
Mr. Faraj's background is interesting. My husband is an Air Force Academy graduate. Feel free to forward this to him. It is public record in Pima County.